- 52 brand new games based on fun facts about Queen Elizabeth II.
- As well as 52 new play ideas the pack is a great way to learn about the UK's longest reigning monarch.
- Who knew the Queen ate her bananas with a knife and fork? Or that HRH's London birthplace is now a Chinese restaurant? Or, that when she travelled the world, she used to take sausages from Harrods?
- These facts inspired 52 games you've NEVER played before!
- London Play created this pack in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Playing Card Makers (established in 1628!)
- Boredom beaters while waiting in line or in restaurants, on long journeys or when the weather's bad.
- Fun for your family (and your purchase helps families in-need).
- Each of the 52 colurful cards features a original playful idea devised by the expert team at London Play and tested by London children.
- This edition joins the best selling Classic, Winter, Under 5s and London Icons Play 52 packs (also available here).
"One game brought me an hour and half of quiet. All I could hear was the kids laughing."
Lisa, mum of 3
"The cards are brilliant fun with so many ideas for games and got them off their screens and playing like I used to as a child.”
Aliya, mum of Nina (10) and Ethan (8)
All proceeds from sales of Play 52 will go to London Play, the charity working to make London childhoods better and brighter. Since 1998, London Play has been creating free play opportunities, advocating for the right for every child to play, and making sure all children in London have access to opportunities to play. The cards will bring fun and laughter to the purchasing household, as well as ensuring fun for children living in difficult circumstances in London by contributing to our award-winning work.