- 52 brand new games that are based on London's icons - find out more about Charles Dicken by playing Plate Expectations, David Bowie with a round of Ziggy's Stardust or Ian Fleming with a game of Uh-Oh-7!
- As well as 52 new play ideas the pack is a great way to open up London to visitors and Londoners alike as its packed with facts. Did you know Kew Gardens has its own police force that patrols the grounds in silver cars or that The Gherkin (officially named ‘30 St Mary Axe) is over three times the height of Niagara Falls, with Roman remains buried in the building’s foundations?!
- London Play created this pack in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Playing Card Makers (established in 1628!)
- Boredom beaters while waiting in line or in restaurants, on long journeys or when the weather's bad.
- Fun for your family (and your purchase helps families in need).
- Each of the 52 colourful cards features a unique playful idea devised by the expert team at London Play and tested by London children.
- This edition joins the Classic, Winter and Under 5s Play 52 packs (also available here).
"One game brought me an hour and half of quiet. All I could hear was the kids laughing."
Lisa, mum of 3
"The cards are brilliant fun with so many ideas for games and got them off their screens and playing like I used to as a child.”
Aliya, mum of Nina (10) and Ethan (8)
All proceeds from sales of Play 52 will go to London Play, the charity working to make London childhoods better and brighter. Since 1998, London Play has been creating free play opportunities, advocating for the right for every child to play, and making sure all children in London have access to play. The cards will bring fun and laughter to the purchasing household, as well as ensuring fun for children living in difficult circumstances in London by contributing to our award-winning work.